Trial starts each day at 8:30 am
Friday Class Order: Beginner Novice, Novice, Pro Novice, Open Ranch, Nursery
Saturday and Sunday Class Order: Open, Nursery
Judge: Norma Stewart
Vet Service offered: Dr. Kimberly Parker-Royer will be available during our trial for Acupuncture, Cold Laser and Osteopathic Adjustments. Special Price for trial, $75 per dog. Please text 770-689-6800 for Appt.
Food Update: I have some very nice friends that volunteered to fix lunch each day. Grilled hotdogs & hamburgers, all the fixings, and some breakfast items will be for sale at the trial site!
Entry Options: Fill out, print and send entry form and Covid waiver with check
Or if you don’t have a printer, email form back and pay with Pay-Pal.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org and the friends and family option in Pay-Pal or I will not receive the total amount owed for your runs.
Covid-19 safety protocol requests that all handlers for attending Red Creek Farm Event
- Request all handlers to familiarize themselves with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”)
guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Request that handlers abide by CDC Guidelines.
- Please don’t come to the event if you are concerned about contracting the virus. Don’t put yourself or other family
members at risk, especially if any of you are in the high risk category
Approximate number of expected handlers and guests: 40
Public invited: NO
Masks: Strongly Encouraged
Social distancing: Required
- Hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes will be available at all port-a-potties
- Hand sanitizers will be available at other prominent touch points
- RV users will be encouraged to use RV bathrooms, not port-a-potties
- Social distancing will be requested, and handlers will be encouraged to wear masks when near others.
Handlers are expected to do the following:
- Stay home if you have a cough, fever or any other symptoms of illness or believe you may have been
exposed to Covid-19
- Participants must not violate any travel or gathering measures still in effect where they live or where the
trial will be taking place
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- Wear a mask when in close proximity to others
- Practice social distancing consistent with current guidelines. Avoid congregating to the extent possible.
Shaking hands and/or hugging should be avoided. Do not touch dogs that are not your responsibility. Avoid
common use items.
- Use sanitizer before and after using the port-a-potty; close toilet lid and leave door open as you leave if
possible; wait approximately 90 seconds to use port-a-potty after a prior user
- Avoid congregating at the scoreboard – take a picture and walk away
- Please limit the number of people you bring with you – we are trying to eliminate spectators